In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(experience/job) gratificantethe book is hard to get into, but quite rewarding — el libro resulta difícil al principio, pero vale la pena hacer el esfuerzo
- the job is not very rewarding financially — el trabajo no está muy bien remunerado
- This is a most satisfying and rewarding way to pass an evening and you'd be helping someone achieve his goals too.
- As always, the social side of the event will be a key factor in ensuring that visitors to the region have a rewarding holiday experience.
- All those participating have found it a rewarding and enriching experience.
- It tends to be a rewarding experience, too, for he radiates positive energy.
- A visit to the Chapel of Adoration in Abbeyleix last week was a unique and rewarding experience.
- We promise a rich, fulfilling and rewarding experience for those who visit Fun Republic.
- I had such a rewarding and fulfilling experience and loved the children.
- The fact is that it can be, and mostly is, a remarkably rewarding and fulfilling experience, for both sides.
- Do you think that architecture can offer a rewarding haptic experience?
- It's been very demanding and has taken a lot of my time but it has been very rewarding and particularly satisfying.
- I don't doubt for a moment that it will be a rewarding experience.
- It has been an interesting and rewarding experience and one which I believe has been of benefit to all concerned.
- Informal social relations may offer significant and rewarding benefits to individuals.
- Not content with simply having a restful and rewarding experience, I was still curious to find out just how good I was.
- This is a complex exhibition, but persevere and you are in for a rewarding and enriching experience.
- This has been a quite fantastically rewarding experience.
- Developing and running this game has been a rewarding and enriching experience.
- Flight Lieutenant Batic said after a very satisfying and rewarding flying career, he opted for a whole new challenge.
- He thinks it is just as important to give his pupils a rich and rewarding experience during their six or seven years at the school.
- There are techniques that you can utilize, to make your visit to the grocery store a more rewarding experience.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.