In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(question) formular de otra manera(statement) volver a redactarI think I'd better reword that — creo que debería expresarlo de otra manera
- After rewording the question to ask if the intimacy of the record is lost on the stage, Adam responds a little more earnestly.
- A major international news organisation is not supposed to simply reword press releases from the guilty.
- The difficulty was rewording the discretionary world in a new way for the second half of the century.
- Now, let's reword the sentence from the above mentioned story.
- If I was rewriting, I would reword the post differently to make this clear.
- Researchers using Likert scales reword items to identify yeasayers and naysayers.
- Same story and everything, just reword it and stuff so it sounds more like this chapter, which I find myself liking a lot.
- It may be that this is easier in relation to subordinate as opposed to primary legislation, but it appears to open the door to the possibility of courts rewording statutes.
- This led to a movement toward rewording the death penalty statutes to attempt to avoid the inequality in application.
- The site also summarizes and rewords the things he says at various events and press-conferences.
- But it appears that the Executive has averted a damaging row with the Church after controversial aspects of the panel's report were reworded to take account of religious sensitivities.
- You might still want to reword the material if the context is different enough to justify such alterations, but there's no ethical obligation to do so.
- DJ worked until late Thursday night (well, late for a 9 year old), making a cover for his report, rewording the report three or four times, making the cover over again… it's tough being a perfectionist.
- If you do not get the information you are looking for, reword your search.
- I did reword it a bit, see if you can tell where my creative genius improved the story, ok?
- Suggestions for improvement consist of including more items on the test, using multiple-choice items, and rewording current items for clarity and relevance.
- Let me reword my question: assume a commitment has been made to putting TV show titles in quotes…
- Prol has reworded the original post and indicates that it probably won't be archived.
- It's a poor review that simply rewords the instruction manual and then adds: ‘Overall, the game is good/bad.’
- However, certain questions were reworded slightly to capture differences between respondents' intentions last fall and their actual behavior over the past year.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.