In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1artritis reumatoidea feminine
- The commonest causes of vasculitic ulcers are rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, and polyarteritis nodosa.
- In India it's used as an oral contraceptive, a steroid and to treat asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatic fever.
- As with other forms of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis involves inflammation of the joints.
- It is associated with autoimmune illnesses, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is indicated for the treatment of signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It turns out that several viruses can cause an arthritis resembling rheumatoid arthritis.
- As with other chronic diseases, no cure is available for most types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis.
- In related news, researchers have also discovered a drug that fights cancer can also relieve rheumatoid arthritis.
- This may happen due to injuries, infections, or even chronic problems like rheumatoid arthritis and leprosy.
- Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis usually affects several joints in your body.
- Vasculitis may also occur as a secondary feature in other diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Although rheumatoid arthritis is often a chronic disease, it tends to vary in severity and may even come and go.
- Conversely, it would be possible to suppress excessive angiogenesis in cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Rational use of new and existing disease-modifying agents in rheumatoid arthritis.
- The positive side is that these drugs have confirmed that the underlying disease of rheumatoid arthritis is treatable.
- It can occur by itself or with other, common autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- The arthritic diseases seen in children are rheumatic fever and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- The search is on for drugs that can reduce inflammation and limit bone destruction for diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Certain medical conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis or cancer, can lead to iron-deficiency anaemia.
- It also seems to be involved in the inflammation process of rheumatoid arthritis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.