In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1artritis reumatoidea feminine
- Certain medical conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis or cancer, can lead to iron-deficiency anaemia.
- The commonest causes of vasculitic ulcers are rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, and polyarteritis nodosa.
- It is indicated for the treatment of signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is associated with autoimmune illnesses, including rheumatoid arthritis.
- The search is on for drugs that can reduce inflammation and limit bone destruction for diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Although rheumatoid arthritis is often a chronic disease, it tends to vary in severity and may even come and go.
- In related news, researchers have also discovered a drug that fights cancer can also relieve rheumatoid arthritis.
- The positive side is that these drugs have confirmed that the underlying disease of rheumatoid arthritis is treatable.
- Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis usually affects several joints in your body.
- Rational use of new and existing disease-modifying agents in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Conversely, it would be possible to suppress excessive angiogenesis in cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It turns out that several viruses can cause an arthritis resembling rheumatoid arthritis.
- It also seems to be involved in the inflammation process of rheumatoid arthritis.
- This may happen due to injuries, infections, or even chronic problems like rheumatoid arthritis and leprosy.
- The arthritic diseases seen in children are rheumatic fever and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vasculitis may also occur as a secondary feature in other diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- As with other forms of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis involves inflammation of the joints.
- In India it's used as an oral contraceptive, a steroid and to treat asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatic fever.
- As with other chronic diseases, no cure is available for most types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis.
- It can occur by itself or with other, common autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.