- While this is a great tool, I'd like for Adobe to reform their Free Transform tool and Free Distort filter into a single tool that allows users to distort objects within a rhomboid (as in Photoshop's Free Transform option).
- At age four I was in grade Prep at South Caulfield Primary school differentiating between circles, triangles and rhomboids, as well as tethering the big world of toilet training (I was a year younger than most of my contemporaries).
- It is an open-face rectangular box with three lattice-work rhomboids suspended inside it, and six lattice-work sticks protruding from it.
- Another visually interesting dessert is the kalamay na ure, which looks like a glowing purple rhomboid, a sweet pasty thing made with purple rice.
- Cppd crystals are smaller rods, squares, or rhomboids and are difficult to identify with light microscopy.
- The spaces between the segmented squares and rhomboids appear as white lines, for example.
- Between the two sat a white, benchlike rhomboid that mimicked the shape of the chamber, creating the effect of one surreally distorted ‘white cube’ within another.
- This magic blue rhomboid will put you back on track.
- These works feature flat surfaces with bold lines that suggest interlocking cubes, rhomboids and other 3-D shapes.
- In fact there is ample evidence that Euclid is using earlier textbooks as he writes the Elements since he introduces quite a number of definitions which are never used such as that of an oblong, a rhombus, and a rhomboid.
- The witness states that she looked carefully at the spheres as they made figure-like shapes in the air, first a rhomboid and then an arrow.
- They are pleomorphic and are most typically rhomboid shaped, although long or short rods and small squares are also seen.
- It was parallel and modern and ran level with lines of mountain, it was squares to be bisected and parallelograms and rhomboids.
- Pfizer named its golden goose Viagra and packaged it in a rhomboid, sky-blue pill that became as iconic as the twin arches of a certain burger franchise.
- Macfarlane's opening gambit - a clutch of mock-Masonic mystery doors, prismatic shapes and curious cones and rhomboids, is like the start of some kind of spiritual whodunnit.
- It is not an easy show: a dozen works on paper, single coloured trapezoids, subtle curves and rhomboids, hung sparely in a stark white interior.
- Tortilla chips in the shape of a rhomboid instead of a triangle?
- Originally painted as a trompe-l'oeil log cabin, following his debut as scenery artist for a local panto, Dornan's villa was later decorated in colourful rhomboids.
- Its arrangement of forms - a bulky, white rhomboid with curved sides that is balanced unsteadily on a dark rectangle - at first floats freely as a pure, nonrepresentational abstraction a la Ellsworth Kelly.
- I was about to start drawing rhomboids and then stabbing the sharp part of the compass through the paper.