In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sección rítmica feminine
- The music is much the same as the first album: raw, scratchy, bare bones guitar and a hyperactive rhythm section.
- The melodic content is brought further to the foreground with the lack of a jazz rhythm section and traditional jazz harmony.
- Sometimes it felt like the rhythm section were racing the guitars to see who could get to the end of the song first.
- Of course, technical guitar work and a tight rhythm section don't alone outweigh Tim's caterwauling.
- However, Palo Alto have some good, original material which together with a solid rhythm section and some excellent guitar work certainly hits my spot.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.