In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1gimnasia rítmica feminine
- The Otley Club has a long history of success and is at the forefront of developing the sport of rhythmic gymnastics in Yorkshire.
- The obvious retort is to claim that figure-skating is a technical sport that exists to extol the virtues of sporting art, just like synchronised swimming or rhythmic gymnastics.
- On one specific occasion, the men in the group correctly answered questions on Jean Paul Gaultier and rhythmic gymnastics, making the game surprisingly amusing for all of us.
- The Year One and Two students performed some choreographed gymnastics displays, which included some rhythmic gymnastics.
- Power tumbling has replaced rhythmic gymnastics as another phase of the meet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.