1gimnasia rítmica feminine
- The Otley Club has a long history of success and is at the forefront of developing the sport of rhythmic gymnastics in Yorkshire.
- The obvious retort is to claim that figure-skating is a technical sport that exists to extol the virtues of sporting art, just like synchronised swimming or rhythmic gymnastics.
- On one specific occasion, the men in the group correctly answered questions on Jean Paul Gaultier and rhythmic gymnastics, making the game surprisingly amusing for all of us.
- The Year One and Two students performed some choreographed gymnastics displays, which included some rhythmic gymnastics.
- Power tumbling has replaced rhythmic gymnastics as another phase of the meet.