1teja de caballete feminine
- In relation to Sandtoft's angled ridge tiles, that did not happen.
- He said ridge tiles and fences had been ripped up by the whirlwind as it made its way through Ard Mhuire, traveling in the direction of Lullymore.
- They discovered he was dealing with two builders who had offered to repair a ridge tile for £5 and then agreed to repoint the chimney stack for £400.
- He had noticed that several of the ornate clay ridge tiles were loose and their bedding mortar was cracked; he could easily lift several of those tiles.
- The roof is all finished now apart from a line of cement pointing over the new leading on the chimney stack and a single ridge tile either side to cap it all off.
- Steel spikes will be put up on top of the railings and roof ridge tiles on the wall to make it harder to get a foothold.
- It looked very grim when the distressed man started to cling on to the ridge tile of the roof with his feet dangling.
- Tomorrow the banging and clattering overhead will resume as the last of the slate tiles are laid, followed by the ridge tiles.
- They'd fixed one ridge tile in place so that I could see it.