1(behave/dress) de forma ridículait's ridiculously expensive — es terriblemente caro
- he gets up ridiculously early — es ridículo lo temprano que se levanta
- This World Cup started as it was to end - with a risible penalty from a ridiculously coiffured superstar.
- True, troops did not experience the open-armed welcome that so many ridiculously anticipated.
- It's a shocking record for a club that ridiculously claims to be the Manchester United of Australian sport.
- Scolari went even further when he refused to watch the team's games, ridiculously claiming they took place too far away from Lisbon.
- Johnson onstage was somewhat less ridiculously clad, but his musical taste is as questionable as his fashion sense.
- Somewhat less ridiculously, O'Neill claims that expecting Miller to be the saviour is preposterous.
- And with a languid snap of his heels, he was off, his curled hair swaying ridiculously on his head.