In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hacer clic con el botón derecho del ratón en el iconohacer clic con el botón secundario del ratón en el icono
1do a right-click on the icon — haz clic con el botón derecho / secundario del ratón
- Menus for these objects can once again be found by right-clicking their icons.
- You can see the list of devices by right-clicking the ‘My Computer’ icon, selecting Properties, and click the Device Manager tab.
- To run the utility, double-click on My Computer, right-click the hard disk on which you want to free space and then click Properties.
- If you have just one mail identity, then in Explorer's left pane, right-click the Outlook Express folder, and select Copy.
- I have to first click on Ignore all before right-clicking the word again to copy it to the Windows clipboard.
- To do so, right-click the Recycle Bin icon on your desktop, and choose Empty Recycle Bin.
- Once the desktop appears, Go into Device Manager (by right-clicking My Computer, and then select Properties), scroll to the CD ROM devices, and remove every entry.
- To generate WSDL files, first right-click the WSDL Documents folder and select New WSDL Document.
- To access Device Manager, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Go to My Computer, right-click the C drive, select Properties, and then go to the Tools tab, and select Check Now.
- Go to the Desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties
- Now, the auto-hide menus that popped up above the player are off by default and can be accessed by right-clicking the top of the player.
- When the download completes, right-click the new folder on the Desktop and click Find.
- When the opening of a game catches your eye, you can right-click the board and click ‘add to repertoire.’
- If you're not sure which format your hard drive uses, open My Computer, right-click the drive's icon, select Properties, and look to the right of ‘File system’.
- To change the default operation, included icons, themes and so on, right-click on the panel and select Configurator (this also can be done by right-clicking the system tray icon).
- Thereafter, any time a Save As or Open dialog appears, right-click the question mark (?) help button found in the top-right corner of the dialog and a list of file and folder paths will pop up.
- As it stands now, you have to right-click the folder and then choose ‘delete.’
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.