1riachuelo masculinearroyuelo masculine
- The rill was a parched ravine now, as though some convulsion of the earth had bled the region dry of its lifeblood.
- Slowing as Sara's viewpoint neared the surface, more and more details became clearer - craters large and small, passing rills and distant mountains, boulders everywhere.
- The river is about 30 m wide here, alternating between pools and rocky-bottomed shallow rills.
- After a spell of rain, small rills are filled up with garbage.
- Michael suggested the water should be channelled under the house to supply Robin's pond and a short rill in the back before being pumped to the front, where it supplies a fountain.
- A linked watercourse is planned, with cascades, ponds and rills.