- For the first time in several minutes, I looked up from the instruments and saw rime ice on our windscreen.
- Pelchat was 500 feet north of the summit when he noticed an oddly straight piece of rime ice standing five feet off the trail.
- The town looked like a lunar landscape, with everything covered in rime ice.
- A mix of clear ice and rime ice is formed when droplets vary in size or when snow, various-sized droplets and ice pellets make up the mix that is hitting the plane.
- We occasionally peered into the inky blackness, left and right, to check the rime ice on the wings' leading edge.
- A single stanza, perhaps the first, makes an excellent introduction to prayer or rimes of meditation.
- He was a playful man, so his way of talking was in riddles and rimes and he was poetic as well.
- Then reading instruction programs that emphasize onsets and rimes should be better than those that emphasize phonemes or whole words.