1carretera de circunvalación feminineronda de circunvalación feminineperiférico masculine Mexico
- The airport has a new terminal; the motorways have been widened to a daring three lanes in each direction, and there is a new ring road round the whole site.
- They drove in silence for ten minutes through the traffic to the ring road.
- On the ring road it was necessary to take to get there we discovered massive long queues.
- New inner and outer ring roads will be built to accommodate the growth in traffic caused by the development, necessitating the building of a bridge over the railway, and current roads will be widened or improved.
- A new ring road will be built to service the developments, which are located on the edge of the town.
- He headed up towards the roundabout, but instead of turning right down the ring road towards the M4, he went straight across heading into the countryside south of Westing.
- In principle cars, buses and coaches could be deflected around major cities by building ring roads, and local passengers would have to change on to a network of radial electrified railways to gain access to and from the city centre.
- I'd never been to Terri's home before that day, and was surprised to discover that she lived in a very ‘nice’ house near the top of the hill that led to the northern end of the ring road.
- The improvement of the city infrastructure with the ring road and the tunnel has opened up the west and the south of the city.
- The citizens of Naas are also set to benefit with newer and bigger sewerage pipes being laid to facilitate the development of Millennium Park and a ring road which will divert traffic away from Naas town centre.
- The manor house stood above and to the left of the ring road on a tree-lined ridge at the top of a steeply sloping hillside.
- In the long term, the solution to our transport needs is not to build more roads, wider roads and an ever increasing number of ring roads, relief roads and motor-ways.
- We took the M40 motorway and then the A40 ring road around Oxford.
- From the ring road, take the last exit from the flyover, turning into Whitefriars.
- The ring roads which were planned to encircle the capital city are in some cases nine years behind schedule.
- The development is close to a quality bus corridor, the outer ring road and the M50.
- We have a ring road around the town.
- The motorway will link up with the southern ring road at Sandyford and with the airport motorway on the north of Dublin.
- The development is surrounded by a specially built ring road designed to minimise traffic flow, while a number of walkways and entrances are designed to ensure easy access for pedestrians and cyclists.
- On each of its three ring roads there are cheap park-and-ride facilities where people can leave their cars to use public transport.