1tono de llamada masculine
- The call-waiting facility interrupts the current call with a ringing tone to inform you there is another incoming call.
- The callers will get to hear the set piece of music instead of the usual ringing tone.
- I slammed down the receiver before I even heard the ringing tone, and all at once, I comprehended that I had made my choice.
- As he leaned over the low brick walls, he punched in a now-familiar number and listened to the dull ringing tone.
- In desperation I rang the local police at Hovingham where a woman answered and put me through to a police crime report section, but this too only responded with a ringing tone.
- Finally Craig's answer machine cut off the ringing tone.
- He stated that he had phoned on the Wednesday night and throughout the Thursday and that on all occasions the phone was either engaged or he just got a ringing tone.
- Dialing the numbers, she raised the phone to her ear and listened to the ringing tone.