1(at boxing match) asiento junto al cuadrilátero masculine(at boxing match) asiento junto al ring masculine(at other events) asiento de primera fila masculine(at other events) butaca de primera fila feminine
- I had a ringside seat for what could be a fight to the death.
- While there, I was fortunate enough to have ringside seats for Thai kickboxing, a real treat.
- The demand for tickets has been growing steadily and it looks as if all the ringside seats will be sold out in advance.
- It is difficult to know whether to laugh at, or cry for, the unfortunates who shelled out up to £500 each for ringside seats at the ‘fight’ last Saturday night.
- Larry said the ringside seats are going to sell no matter what the price.
- A film like this succeeds not only because of the story and characters, but because the fight scenes are filmed in such a way that we're in the ring with the fighters, not merely spectators watching from a ringside seat.