1tono de llamada masculineringtone masculine
- Polyphonic sound is basically a ringtone that can produce more than two notes at a time, sixteen to be precise, allowing for a tune that covers a broader spectrum of music.
- The most popular downloads in the mobile content marketplace are ringtones, music and games.
- The manufacturer has given the phone an additional loudspeaker, so that ringtones, alarms and speaker calls sound much clearer.
- Cara had one fleeting thought: Hey, that sounds just like my ringtone.
- The caller and recipient both hear a ringtone and, once the recipient clicks on Answer Call, the call is initiated.
- Mobile phone ringtones are seen as the basis for an increasingly lucrative music market - sales have already outstripped CD singles.
- Planes will no longer be a haven from irritating ringtones with the arrival of cheaper ways to allow mobile phones to be used on aircraft.
- Songwriters collected $71m last year in royalties from the sale of mobile phone ringtones.
- The latest trend in mobile phone is customising ringtones.
- The room grew silent, which made the sound of my ringtone seem that much more invasive and violating.
- However, the text failed to advise them that, as a result of requesting and receiving the free ringtone, they would also be signing up to receive three ringtones a week costing £1.50 each.
- The theme tune is now available as a ringtone for your mobile.