In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- So, you have now established a system whereby your loss from each individual trade is limited to 2% of your risk capital.
- When risk capital is highly specific to the firm, then those suppliers should control the firm.
- There are no guarantees that investors will make a return on their risk capital, but the hope is that they will.
- The vast amounts of risk capital entrusted to entrepreneurs to create new companies and to invent new markets have fueled a frenzy of innovation that has reshaped the economy.
- The task of assembling risk capital is daunting and talk on the subject quickly turns to government's role.
- Electronic commerce generates an immense variety of goods for the least cost as there are no physical or land - based investments or risk capital associated with it.
- Germany is Europe's biggest economy and desperately needs a venue for risk capital.
- The UK is still an option, but the investment climate is not good for risk capital.
- Cable made the investment with no guarantee of profits from regulators and entirely with private risk capital.
- It's a nontraditional industry, so the tools for venture and risk capital are being built.
- In the process, the initial risk capital was lost, but colonial trade was assured.
- Rather, with the rise of risk capital, the market has become the critical nexus of economic growth and innovation.
- He said that such bonds had been successfully issued by the federal government in the United States to attract risk capital into socially desirable projects.
- A shortage of risk capital for advanced technological development and the high cost and inefficiency of Europe's financial services were also highlighted by the report.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.