1(de un río) lecho masculine
- The water that flows over the cascading riverbeds here appears dark copper because the earth is filled with iron.
- He knelt down near the riverbed and put water over his face.
- Whether it is a streak of water flowing down a dry riverbed or a cast shadow disrupting the almost monochrome field is unclear.
- I'd never admit it, but I knew that the desert hid old riverbeds that could quickly flood in such a downpour, so it was quite stupid that I was intending to go there.
- Once they receive word that the river has dried, they head out to the riverbed and scoop minnows out of isolated pools.
- Also, as more water flows, parts of the riverbed break away.
- Once a year, like clockwork, the Old Delhi dam is opened, flooding the dry riverbeds.
- His boots tell the tale of countless treks up and down the sunbaked gravel and silt of the Gila's riverbed.
- In severe drought years some reaches of the riverbed dried up completely, resulting in lasting habitat damage.