1orilla del río feminine(restaurant/property) a orillas del río(property/restaurant) a la orilla del río
- The ambitious plan aims to transform a historic but neglected section of the town's riverfront into a new cultural district.
- The city approved the foundation construction for the Villa Riva condominiums along the riverfront at 2358 Riverside Ave.
- They were focused on harbors or riverfronts, since water transport fueled commerce.
- His home, an ultra modern mansion on three quarters of an acre of riverfront land in Dalkeith, was sold recently.
- There also is a six - to eight-story retail and condominium building on that side, envisioned near the riverfront, that might or might not be completed during the first phase.
- Most artists move into the historic downtown area along the riverfront, which the community has been restoring for the past 15 years.
- He formed a group of civic leaders and wowed city officials with a slide show of what the downtown riverfront could look like if the rivers were exposed.
- Cities like Minneapolis and Memphis are avidly reclaiming their riverfronts.
- The pair planned to build a billion-dollar theme park and hotel casino on the city's riverfront.
- Lisa jumped into her car and rushed down to the house on the riverfront.
- I went for a walk along the riverfront after breakfast.
- Monet was drawn to the industrialized city of London with its bustling riverfront, which was frequently covered in nearly impenetrable fog.
- The riverfront was quiet today, no steamers waiting to be unloaded.
- In a significant development at its Southbank complex, Baptist Medical Center intends to almost double the size of its emergency department as well as build a clinical services center and a parking garage along the riverfront.
- The house I'd rented for the summer was riverfront.
- A little known fact is that almost all of the riverfront on all sides of Manhattan is actually loose dirt.