1loco del volante masculine informalloca del volante feminine informalhe cut right in in front of me, the road hog! — ¡se me metió delante el animal / la bestia! informal
- The insurance companies were slammed recently for treating all young drivers as road hogs.
- ‘One of the things about Alejandro is he's a road hog and when he gets into these cities he gets involved in the local scene in some cases,’ Baekeland says.
- They have a reputation for being unruly road hogs, but a new survey claims that white van men are actually among the safest drivers.
- Drivers from this area are generally careful and courteous, and it is inevitably weekend visitors who drive like road hogs, park inconsiderately and despoil the beauty spots they visit.
- Many of your drivers are inconsiderate road hogs.
- Lets not even get into differences in how we drive - we are ‘reckless, road hogs, always driving too close to the car in front, impatient etc.’
- Why are we the cautious drivers not protected from these road hogs who obviously do not care about the loss of limbs and lives - not theirs or ours?
- No worse specimen of the road hog has come under my notice than the well-to-do gentleman who drives a powerful car at high speeds on the present highways.
- Other motorists simply will not take the time to report the antics of either ‘boy racers’ or order road hogs.
- A third of the national motorway network - 700 miles - is being lost by road hogs taking over the middle lane.
- Why does it take a so-called crackdown to get the police out of their nice, warm cars to stop these road hogs?
- The scheme follows successful testing on a stretch of the M6 between junctions 18 and 19 in Cheshire, when road hogs who clog the middle lane were instructed by flashing signs to move aside.