- The handling and roadholding are excellent, with a chassis that has been properly stiffened, while some real gems have been found in the Ford parts bin.
- A strict two-seater, with the engine mounted behind the seats, the MR2 is a joy to drive as its handling and roadholding are beyond reproach.
- The RX - 8 is fitted with a dynamic stability system and this is very discreet in operation, allowing an experienced driver to enjoy the car's roadholding and handling without having the experience cut short.
- Naturally enough, the handling and roadholding are different from those of the lighter, front wheel drive version.
- Despite its unusual construction and the additional mass of batteries under the boot floor, the Prius has handling and roadholding at the upper end of its class.
- In the dynamic mix that goes to make up handling, roadholding and comfort, the Vectra comes very close to the ideal.
- Dynamics have not been neglected, however, and handling and roadholding are safe and surefooted, thanks in no small part to the stiffer body construction.
- This means a truly superb ride on all surfaces and handling and roadholding of the highest order.
- Reports from Britain give the car high praise for its handling and roadholding.
- The A4 has a completely new chassis and this endows the car with a fine blend of handling, roadholding and ride.
- Handling, roadholding and passenger comfort were good on smooth Italian roads.
- Dynamically, the latest generation 3 Series is a safe-as-houses car, and most owners will never come anywhere near testing its limits of handling and roadholding.
- The sensitivity of the suspension also affects handling and roadholding.
- Handling and roadholding have been improved, so those put off by the old car's slightly soft responses will find the new one more appealing.
- Sharp steering and ever dependable handling and roadholding complete a very desirable picture.
- The strong chassis ensures that the car feels very solid on even the poorest road surfaces and this is reflected in reliable, vice-free handling and roadholding.
- The bonus is excellent handling and roadholding, with great steering responses and that uncanny ability to make a series of bends seem like a straight road.
- Outstanding roadholding, superb chassis balance and strong brakes put this car in the same league as the top-of-the-range Alfas.
- Handling and roadholding are excellent and, should things show any sign of getting out of hand, a plethora of electronic aids will come to the rescue.
- On the other hand, handling and roadholding are of the very highest order, so a prospective owner must sort out his or her priorities.