In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Geographymapa de carreteras masculine
- ‘It's like having a road map with street signs; you know exactly where you're going,’ says Lee, who works with Reddy and Silva on the recombinant vaccines.
- Although MCAAP is not a secret facility - it shows up on road maps and has a public Web site - it is a closed facility, run by the Army, its workers civilian employees of the Army.
- Rodriguez, who is known for his handmade road maps that decoratively combine a variety of maps, documented four trips.
- Mustsees begin with Janine Davidson's series of panels of paper embossed with road maps of Johannesburg and decorated with floating gold thread.
- By 2004, 85 per cent of all new cars will be installed with computer systems that will provide their driver with road maps, or call for help on sudden impact.
- He carries a recorder in the car and road maps.
2(peace plan)hoja de ruta feminine
- All the things that IT is used to, like support documentation, reliability, road maps - none of that exists for open source when you start moving beyond a single component.
- The computer-controlled system is operated from a workstation that shows what valves are open, which lines and freezers are running a virtual road map for production.
- The PR plan serves as a road map, not only to tell us where we agree we're going, but to evaluate progress along the way.
- And as regulatory approval is obtained, executives will be freer to share the data they have on product road maps, synergies, and cost-savings.
- Product road maps and branding plans are among the first items on the agenda, according to the memo.
- We established country-specific road maps of what's necessary to improve the situation of each individual country.
- Using ethanol as an example, here is a road map to launching an added-value venture.
- But each independent team is a profit-and-loss center with the autonomy to create its own business model, conduct its own advanced R&D and marketing, and draft its own product road maps.
- Its projects range from investigating new markets for Fortune 500 companies to reformulating the business road maps of failing start-ups.
- The executives promised that the new technology would revolutionize the sales cycle by analyzing trends and providing road maps to bigger and better sales results.
- Much money also is saved by having a good set of contract documents - a clear road map for construction.
- It is also helpful that a number of industries already have road maps indicating how they intend to move towards these objectives.
- Indie films supply a road map of what to avoid, what mistakes not to make.
- He is particularly impressed with the way the company involves customers in its future product road maps through its Customer Council.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.