In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ladrón masculineladrona feminine
- Four young train enthusiasts hope to clean her up for a new private line but haven't reckoned on the plans of two train robbers.
- The three robbers surprised guards last December when they burst into the museum five minutes before closing time, one wielding a machine gun.
- After a brief struggle, Tom gets the gun away from one of the robbers and uses it to dispatch both intruders.
- The two call for backup, make their way inside, split up to cover more territory, and soon find the robbers.
- Hence, the brothers must outwit the robbers who want their money back, while facing the inevitable changes that will shape the rest of their lives.
- In one version the bandits and their boss join the imperial forces and from then on fight robbers and bandits in the name of law and order.
- He plays a computer security expert forced to hack into his own firewalls in order to save his family from bank robbers.
- Narrated in a high piping voice, the story concerns a police chief who pursues a robber into a church.
- A cafe owner vouches for them and they are freed, but it isn't long before they come face to face with the bloodthirsty robber and his hatchet man!
- Fred and Barney start a private detective agency, but they are hired for their first job by a pair of bank robbers looking for someone to frame.
- Unfortunately, the boys find out that the money was stolen as part of a robbery, and one of the robbers wants it back.
- The cop plays cat-and-mouse with the robbers, knocking them off one by one, all the while carrying on a verbal sparring match with the ringleader via walkie-talkie.
- Events get off to a ghoulish start as a pair of grave robbers rendezvous in a dark alley to transfer a freshly stolen body from one car to the other.
- In the movie, a group of bank robbers uses sophisticated technology to perform their heists.
- This is a remake of a 1977 film starring Jane Fonda and George Segal as suburban bank robbers.
- The robbers do not expect to find the new owners already moved in, but are not about to abort their mission.
- Even the structure of the movie is rare - it belongs as much to the cops as it does to the robbers.
- In order to protect the town from the robbers, soldiers keep watch in front of the gate.
- He tries to tell Rose that he's been exonerated because the real robber has been apprehended.
- See how easily he slips out from the shadows to capture those bank robbers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.