1capitalista inescrupuloso de finales del siglo XIX en EEUU
- He has set up a $22 billion foundation, in part to rescue his reputation from the charge that he is a modern-day robber baron.
- Great fortunes have usually been built by industrial tycoons, sometimes known as robber barons.
- Henry Huttleston Rogers, a well-known robber baron who made millions as a vice president of Standard Oil, bought Atlas Tack and brought it to Fairhaven in 1901.
- The company may be taken over by a robber baron such as Maxwell who clears out the pension fund for his own personal gain.
- The reality is that if you monopolists would stop thinking like the robber barons of old and start thinking like the entrepreneurs of today, you would encounter another path.