1(charco que queda en las rocas al bajar la marea) posa feminine
- He and Passareil had been sitting on the edge of a small rock pool and when he looked up they were surrounded by others listening.
- The morning will begin with a chance to either relax beside a rock pool or head off on a brisk walk along England Creek.
- The programme of events includes displays of top-class water and beach sports, guided walks, exhibits of our marine heritage, getting up close to the creatures that live in our oceans and coastal rock pools.
- I found a perfect little cave with pebbles scattered on the floor, and just next to it a rock pool.
- It also has a rock pool with a small waterfall carved right into the cliff below the compound.
- She looked back across the beach towards the rock pool at the base of the cliff.
- There was a waterfall with a rounded rock pool, where we would go swimming after working in the villages and on the nature trails.
- At low tide opposite the aquarium and also at the end of the roads north or south of the Peninsula there are reefs and rock pools well worth exploring.
- She waded through the gentle salt water separating rock pools and cave and huddled in a corner where her mother used to take her.
- The proposal makes detailed suggestions for specific alterations and additions, such as an information panel about the marine life of the rock pools below.