1estado villano masculine
- It is hard to imagine a more prudent form of prevention than this program to keep terrorists and rogue states from getting hold of the leftover Soviet arsenal.
- The commissioner said it was not known whether weapons of mass destruction were falling into the hands of terrorists from rogue states.
- Cuba has provided dual-use biotechnology to other rogue states.
- The fact is that the war critics have nothing to offer on the single most urgent issue of our time - rogue states in pursuit of weapons of mass destruction.
- In the future, and likelier than not, democratic regimes will be pitted against totalitarian regimes or leaders in "rogue states."
- These weapons may also allow these states to attempt to blackmail the United States and our allies to prevent us from deterring or repelling the aggressive behavior of rogue states.
- All this in a world where the biggest problem comes from terrorists and rogue states for whom treaties are meaningless.
- Rogue states on Europe's periphery pose potential threats to European interests as much as or more than to U.S. interests.
- The dominant powers of the time - the US, Britain and Russia - saw Germany as a ' rogue state ' which must be crushed.
- None of the so-called "rogue states" (Iran, Iraq, North Korea, etc) have any capacity what-so-ever to threaten the US.
- No combination of world powers has been able or willing to hold this rogue state accountable for its transgressions.
- A nuclear North Korea rogue states are terrorists armed with dirty nukes.
- Experts warn the base's use for the US missile defence system will make it a target for "rogue states" or terrorists.
- The governor is a proponent of early deployment of missile defenses to meet the threat that is emerging and growing from rogue states.
- The danger of nukes falling into wrong hands or being smuggled to other rogues states is an over increasing reality.
- The test sparked political outrage worldwide and heightened fears that the rogue state was close to becoming a nuclear power.
- If nuclear attack by a rogue state were a real danger, it would be logical to develop a broad international response.
- Rogue states are dwindling in number and are weakened by flawed economic policies, isolation, and illegitimacy.
- National missile defense is very useful against rogue states or inadvertent launches by more responsible powers.
- More significantly, it first thrust the United States into the unsought role of enforcer of international law against rogue states in league with terrorists.