In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1modelo de conducta masculine
- Can Nick keep the wolves at bay while also remaining a good role model to his increasingly impressionable son?
- He's an introverted, straight - A student whose father's passing has left him without a male role model.
- We all agree that Dora is a spunky gal who makes a decent role model for anyone, Hispanic or not.
- The Kahlo work celebrates this artist and feminine role model, while the Mandela work rejoices in a rainbow romantic, peace-loving citizen.
- It brings in Giardello's life outside work as a caring father, husband, and involved role model in his household.
- Her enthusiasm and skill provides a role model for aspiring film-makers.
- Andy's humanistic approach to police work - and life - is particularly important since he's the father of young Opie, who looks to him as a role model.
- Cyriac's detailed notes and drawings, together with his interests in collecting, made him a role model for later antiquarians.
- He seemed touched to learn that a young newspaper reporter had grown up thinking of him as a role model.
- For girls, she's a role model of empowerment as the female hero with big guns.
- On an only slightly different note, both the movie and Lucy's character seem a bad role model for impressionable young teens.
- The former child star credited his father, Rance, who plays small roles in most of Ron's films, for being a great role model.
- Thirty-three percent of the respondents indicated that no people of color in an agriculture-related career had served as a role model to them.
- His stubborn integrity has made him a consistently interesting and evolving artist and a role model for a more ideal art world.
- Is there anyone else out there that they should look towards as a role model?
- The kids look up to Rocky as a folk hero and role model.
- Approximately, 40 percent of the respondents indicated that having a personal role model was ‘Not influential’ in selecting an agricultural major.
- Furthermore, she is a role model of how to teach adults.
- Marcus sees Will as a role model, and their unlikely rapport sets the tone of what Chris calls a ‘Billy Wilder-type mix of cynicism and hope.’
- Mary Jane has her own journey in the film and I think she is a strong character who can also be a role model to the girls who are watching.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.