In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(deodorant) de bola
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- Against a bold, persimmon-colored backdrop, a fleshy Buddhist monk sitting on a meditation cushion, his back partially turned to the viewer, applies roll-on underarm deodorant.
- The slick matte silver tube features a roll-on top for easy application, tip protection during recapping and overall protection in the bag or purse.
- See-through color and a fuss-free roll-on tube make this one perfect for fast mirror-free applications that leave a high shine.
- Avoid aerosol cans, and stick to roll-on deodorants and pump hair sprays or styling gels.
- ‘The Sweet and Glossy - a roll-on flavored lip gloss - is great because it gives you a sheer shine,’ Leslie adds.
1(deodorant)desodorante de bola masculine
- It's the only thing that I use in this steamy town, because it works way, way better than sticks, sprays or roll-ons.
- In late 2002, whitening products also found their way into deodorant roll-ons in Indonesia.
- Besides the active ingredient, the two major differences you will find are application, such as gel, solid, aerosol or roll-on, and scent.
- The next most popular variety is the roll-on, used by 15 percent of the population.
- I didn't know that she specifically wanted a roll-on because I wouldn't have even thought application methods were an issue.
- Creams, ointments and roll-ons can help heal many skin conditions.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants are sold as aerosols, roll-ons, and sticks.
- Sure roll-ons are moist, but if it's moist, I know it's there and it's doing it's job.
- A good deodorant (solid or roll-on are best, particularly if flying) is an absolute must, unless the ‘natural scent’ and stained pits have become a big fashion statement.
- Insect repellents are available in a variety of forms including, sprays, roll-ons, sticks, plug-in devices and creams.
- Some 20-plus SKUs line the shelves, with three forms - roll-on, solid and Silk Protection - in original, powder, fresh and unscented varieties.
2(girdle)(tubular) faja feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.