1(deodorant) de bola
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- Against a bold, persimmon-colored backdrop, a fleshy Buddhist monk sitting on a meditation cushion, his back partially turned to the viewer, applies roll-on underarm deodorant.
- The slick matte silver tube features a roll-on top for easy application, tip protection during recapping and overall protection in the bag or purse.
- See-through color and a fuss-free roll-on tube make this one perfect for fast mirror-free applications that leave a high shine.
- Avoid aerosol cans, and stick to roll-on deodorants and pump hair sprays or styling gels.
- ‘The Sweet and Glossy - a roll-on flavored lip gloss - is great because it gives you a sheer shine,’ Leslie adds.
1(deodorant)desodorante de bola masculine
- It's the only thing that I use in this steamy town, because it works way, way better than sticks, sprays or roll-ons.
- In late 2002, whitening products also found their way into deodorant roll-ons in Indonesia.
- Besides the active ingredient, the two major differences you will find are application, such as gel, solid, aerosol or roll-on, and scent.
- The next most popular variety is the roll-on, used by 15 percent of the population.
- I didn't know that she specifically wanted a roll-on because I wouldn't have even thought application methods were an issue.
- Creams, ointments and roll-ons can help heal many skin conditions.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants are sold as aerosols, roll-ons, and sticks.
- Sure roll-ons are moist, but if it's moist, I know it's there and it's doing it's job.
- A good deodorant (solid or roll-on are best, particularly if flying) is an absolute must, unless the ‘natural scent’ and stained pits have become a big fashion statement.
- Insect repellents are available in a variety of forms including, sprays, roll-ons, sticks, plug-in devices and creams.
- Some 20-plus SKUs line the shelves, with three forms - roll-on, solid and Silk Protection - in original, powder, fresh and unscented varieties.
2(girdle)(tubular) faja feminine