1cigarrillo liado a mano masculine
- Over 1.2 billion people worldwide regularly smoke tobacco products, not including the use of roll-your-owns or smokeless tobacco.
- Normally the race track is scattered with old men in brown suits getting drunk on sherry, or unemployed bums with roll-your-owns and a ‘Best Bets’ in the top pocket.
- Five tonnes of roll-your-own tobacco were also seized.
- It is not unlike being taught how to make your first roll-up.
- The Revenue Commissioners said the seizure was larger than all other finds of roll-your-own tobacco last year.
- Price increases have also been applied to the company's other products including roll-your-own tobacco and cigars.
- A few travellers wandered aimlessly between the caravans or sat nursing injuries and smoking roll-ups around the smouldering embers of a fire.
- Customs officials discovered illicit roll-your-own tobacco, which had also come from Thailand, worth more than 1 million when they opened a container.
- She, a cleaner, smokes about five roll-ups each day.
- The judge further held that she had failed to prove that her husband had smoked the defenders' products before 1971, or to what proportion of his total smoking after that date, as he frequently smoked roll-ups.
- I offered her one of the roll-ups and, even though she doesn't smoke, she seemed happy to take it.
- The line of battered old vans and the knots of people smoking roll-ups in the foyer only served to confirm what the security services already knew.
- Half the participants smoked tailor-made cigarettes and half smoked rallies or both tailor-mades and roll-your-owns.
- An overfull roll-your-own dangles precariously from his ever-present cigarette holder.
- The company has over 320 brands, including cigarettes, cigars and roll-your-own.
- A diminutive, wiry figure, he sits, smoking roll-ups and nursing a cup of black coffee, in the corner of his ground floor study in north London.