In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cojinete de rodillos masculinerulemán masculine River Plate
- The sectors that recorded excellent sales growth include auto components, ball and roller bearings, refractories industrial valves, cars, utility vehicles, air conditioners and tractors.
- The roller bearing is there to prevent the round from shifting forward in the magazine.
- The leveling system is constructed with massive pins, tapered roller bearings and thick steel plate.
- Instead, it is housed by two sets of roller bearings and two sets of ball bearings that are adjustable and serviceable by the user.
- Oversized roller bearings and sealed cartridge bearings keep the bike rolling smooth.
- The cases also use roller bearings instead of babbitt bearings, which are found in most automotive applications.
- Many bearings look very similar, whether they are ball bearings, roller bearings or other bearings.
- The use of roller bearings eliminates the necessity of using heavy, slow acting, cumbersome and dangerous counterweights.
- With a roller bearing instead of having a contact point that is only a spot, you have an entire strip running along the width of the bearing.
- Each slider that the needle roller bearings run on is measured exactly for the face it contacts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.