1católico masculinecatólica feminine
- Henry VIII was a Roman Catholic and the head of this church was the pope based in Rome.
- The Pope believes in theistic evolution, although some Roman Catholics are still creationists.
- Smithson, who had been confirmed as a Roman Catholic in 1950, intended these early works as vehicles of an intensely felt religious faith.
- Evangelicals and Roman Catholics can agree that Jesus is Lord.
- Mary is venerated by many Roman Catholics as the Mother of God.
- I also happen to be a Roman Catholic - a Roman Catholic convert.
- If so it can be made compatible with conversion as some Roman Catholics argued.
- You felt that the only thing to do after he had finished talking about Newman was to become a Roman Catholic.
- It only happens to Roman Catholics and Orthodox Jews.
- Historically, the role of Mary has been a subject of deep controversy between Protestant churches and Roman Catholics.
- Up front I will tell you several things; I am a Roman Catholic; I have always found your take on events to be even-handed and finally; I could see your scathing review coming months ago.
- Not surprisingly, Roman Catholics are at their strongest in Greater Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
- First, November 1st is All Saints Day, a Holy Day of Obligation for Roman Catholics.
- Albanians in the United States are primarily Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholics, or Muslims.
- Although a Roman Catholic, his staunch Toryism made him acceptable in the University.
- For example, if a Roman Catholic parish holds a congregational vote and decides to start following Buddha instead, there's no question who's in charge.
- The majority of French immigrants to the United States have been Roman Catholic.
- In 1929 he became Australia's first Roman Catholic and Australian-born Labor Prime Minister.
- And so another day had begun at All Saints Roman Catholic Secondary School, York.
- No, she reasoned, Limbo was more of a Roman Catholic, Christian notion.
- My parents, a Roman Catholic priest and a nun, kept their vows of celibacy and met after each had left the clergy.
- The Dominican Republic has traditionally and predominantly been a Roman Catholic nation.
- If you don't believe me, I know some Roman Catholic families what can set you straight.
- Nine of the 12 jurors are Roman Catholic, The judge is Roman Catholic.
- I am told that one must be a Roman Catholic priest in order to be a Jesuit.
- Xavier University is the nation's only historically black Roman Catholic college, whose roots go back to 1825.
- John was a well-known merchant and Mary was the daughter of a Roman Catholic member of the gentry.