In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1terraza ajardinada feminineazotea ajardinada feminine
- For those who want to garden now, starting a roof garden can cost as little as $30.
- They have additional amenities such as cafes and sun rooms on each floor, an on-site childcare facility, exterior terraces, a roof garden, and proximity to public transportation.
- Because the birds had taken a great shine to the roof garden they congregated there in vast numbers.
- Obviously people are being driven towards energy efficiency in buildings, and the roof garden would be one way of ensuring that you save energy.
- Located in a terrace, the house has a roof garden with views of the sea.
- The owners of the penthouse have access to well maintained communal gardens, as well as the use of a large roof garden.
- Lots of interesting stories come out of the roof garden on top of the building.
- Another group of students undertook the care of a roof garden which has contributed significantly to the school's surroundings.
- Designed by John Fleming Architects, all units have balconies and en suites, and each apartment block will have its own roof garden and landscaped courtyard areas, with a new market green at the front.
- Situated at the end of the accommodation terrace, the pavilion contained canteen, gymnasium, library, and day nursery facilities, all surmounted by a shared roof garden.
- I would personally like to see the council lease the top floor of one of its centrally located multi-storey car parks, perhaps for the summer months and build a temporary roof garden.
- It has stylish rooms, a Japanese roof garden and indulgent bathrooms.
- Reductions in pollution and flooding from stormwater runoff are also claimed due to the roof garden holding rain and filtering it.
- The library's sloped and curving wall has already become an icon for the city, and its roof garden offers spectacular views of the city and surrounding mountains.
- Only one summer old, this lush Seattle roof garden is well on its way to becoming this family's favorite close-to-home hideout.
- The insulating properties of the earth in the roof gardens further increase the building's resistance to harsh external conditions.
- The building had single-level apartments on the second floor, and a roof garden on top.
- My flat is the last in the building so that means I have access to a small roof garden.
- And don't forget the amazing roof garden with stunning views over the city.
- Rounding off the pavilion's layers is a roof garden with grassy hummocks and a calm, reflecting pool.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.