In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1temperatura ambiente feminine
- Megan didn't touch her food, merely stared at it while it cooled down to almost room temperature.
- Nuts can be stored in their shells for about four months at room temperature before becoming rancid.
- Oils are distinguished from other fats because they remain liquid at room temperature.
- Cats generally prefer their food between room temperature and body temperature.
- The plant likes bright light and grows well in room temperature.
- These chemicals slowly leach out toxic vapours at room temperature - a process called out-gassing.
- The flavor improves overnight, so the pie is best served the following day at room temperature.
- If it's thawed at room temperature, harmful bacteria can build up on the surface and in the meat.
- Ghee remains good for several weeks at room temperature, and for months in the refrigerator.
- If it isn't at room temperature, your hands are going to get rather cold when you squeeze out the water.
- This is a sea vegetable gelatin which does not need to be refrigerated and is quite hard at room temperature.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured cold work surface and set aside to rest at room temperature for five minutes.
- That means the liquid oil is blasted with hydrogen to make it solid at room temperature, like butter.
- The inspectors complained that raw eggs were being stored at room temperature instead of in the fridge.
- If bought green, quince should be allowed to ripen at room temperature for a few days until yellow and fragrant.
- Is it true that all red wines should be served at room temperature and not chilled?
- When you get home, place the avocado in a paper bag and keep it at room temperature; it will ripen in two to five days.
- Fresh tomatoes can be stored in the fridge, but are significantly better ripened and served at room temperature.
- In my opinion, this crumble is best warm, but it's good at room temperature, too.
- I just let the plants sit in the hot tap water until it comes to room temperature, and place in our cooler.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.