1rosado masculinevino rosado masculine
- This strawberry fruity Kiwi rosé made from Merlot and Pinot Noir is just the thing.
- Serve with a good chilled rosé - which will taste particularly fine with the rich, oily fish, sweet onions and salty olives.
- Among reds, simple, fruity wines such as Beaujolais work best, while off-dry rosés are tailor-made for spices.
- White and rosé wines do not produce the same effect.
- What makes rosé different from red wine is the limited contact the juice has with the skins - as little as a few hours.
- I ended up eating some of the darker batch with the rest of the bottle of rosé late last night, then finishing most of it up before, during, and after breakfast this morning.
- When boyfriends took me out to dinner, I always asked for Mateus rosé and told the waiter to save the bottle.
- Last year, partly due to a sweltering summer, we guzzled 25 per cent more rosé wines than the year before.
- The good news is that just as still pink wines have become respectable over the past decade, slowly so has rosé champagne, with more care taken over its production.
- Richard jumps in, with memories of his parents drinking Blue Nun and Matéus rosé in the Seventies.
- Her St Tropez chicken, typically, is named not for the provenance of its ingredients - rosé wine, honey and lavender - but in honour of its bronzed and crisped skin, the famous St Tropez tan.
- In return you will send two flutes of rosé champagne their way, because you just happened to be celebrating something.
- Because this was Provence, we ordered a bottle of rosé and a dish of zucchini blossoms, which I'd heard Vergé sometimes stuffed with whole truffles.
- Finally we tasted the Duval-Leroy Rosé de Saignée - a good solid rosé that's also nonvintage.
- This pale, full-bodied rosé is as good as anything being produced in more expensive Tavel in the Rhône valley.
- I tried some rosé wine and then had two glasses of champagne too.
- This Grenache-based rosé is a perfect summer pink, with refreshing, strawberry and rose hip flavours.
- There is a limited menu and a choice of only three wines: white, red or rosé.
1Botany(flower) rosa feminine(plant) rosal masculinelife's not all roses — la vida no es un lecho de rosas
- she's an English rose — es la típica belleza inglesa con cutis de porcelana
- the Wars of the Roses — la Guerra de las Dos Rosas
- rose garden — rosaleda
- If you do make a mistake with a hybrid tea, a floribunda or a shrub rose, it is not too much trouble to pull it up.
- They also intended to grow roses and other flowers for commercial purposes.
- The MacDonalds have gone for a pleasing mix of old and modern, shrub and bedding roses in white, pink, purple and gold.
- A spectacular rose garden is bursting into bloom in Capitol Park.
- When she heard a knock, Jeannie grabbed a bouquet of white and light pink roses and opened the door.
- Place fragrant flowers (like roses and lilacs) in a vase about a foot behind an oscillating fan.
- These roses can often grow back from their roots if their tops die from winter cold.
- The sky was a clear blue, the landscape sloping into a bed of bright pink and yellow roses.
- Prune your roses to increase blooming and decrease disease and pest problems.
- Zoe bent down to smell the bouquet of red, white, and pink roses.
- He handed me the rose, and planted a kiss on my cheeks.
- It was made up of white oleanders and pink roses lined with small chrysanthemums tied together with a single satin ribbon.
- He brought Mother a gorgeous bouquet of all different flowers - red and pink roses, lilies and daisies.
- Unlike the stiff and fussy hybrid tea roses, these roses make excellent landscape shrubs.
- It may be wise to add peat moss or some form of compost to the dirt in the hole before planting the rose.
- I like to grow many kinds of roses including some of the more pest-prone kinds.
- The consignment consists of six varieties of Indian roses - red, pink, white, yellow, orange and shaded.
- In addition, a spray of yellow roses growing against a brick or stone home can be a beautiful addition to the landscape.
- On roses with yellow blooms, a lack of nitrogen frequently appears as yellow leaves.
- Their purpose is to help all of us learn how to grow great roses, no matter what climate we live in.
- Mixing red, yellow, pink and peach roses in a colored glass vase or stylish ceramic container adds elegance and charm.
- The infestation in your rose garden is probably thrips.
- Releasing her, he moved across to a bush crowned with yellow roses and bent down to enjoy its perfume.
- Bush roses are shrub like and climbers produce canes that require some sort of support.
- I was whisked away like a Hollywood star, holding bouquets of soft garden roses.
- The church was beautifully decorated in white and pink roses.
- There is a rose garden dotted with pink, red and yellow roses, as well as an outcrop of red sandstone which enjoys a commanding view.
- Potted roses aren't less work or responsibility; they simply take up less space than a regular rose garden.
- The first task for me will be cutting back roses and other shrubs, which calls for a great pair of loppers.
- Shrub roses that flower only in spring should be pruned after they have flowered.
- Anne threw open the back door that led into the formal rose garden.
- When my neighbor retired he announced that he was going to spend his new freedom growing roses.
- Everyone laid white and pink roses on the casket before the end of the burial.
- Tess was sitting on a mat on the driveway, sketching the roses on the rose bush.
- Stepping into the rose garden, she paused and looked up towards the sky.
- This past winter's cold took a heavy toll on various roses and butterfly bushes; it did in the rosemary, too.
- Where northern roses are pruned in the spring, temperate climate roses are pruned in the fall or winter.
- He picked a yellow rose of the bush behind them, putting it in her hand.
- Two minutes later the pink and yellow roses sat in a vase on my dresser across from my bed.
- In June it is literally covered with thousands of blush pink roses of amazing fragrance.
- They found their way to the bridal table, set up with red, white and yellow roses.
2.1(on watering can, shower)roseta femininealcachofa feminineflor feminine River Platepiña feminine Mexico
- Place the seeds on this and cover with soil to the depth of the seed, then water with a watering can rose.
2.2(design, decoration)rosetón masculine
- The rose is represented musically by high notes played on flutes and little silver bells.
- Suddenly the flower takes on the strength to represent countries - the thistle for Scotland, the rose for England.
- All the way down his arm, there was an intricate design of red, pink, and yellow roses on a vine.
- Symbols of love and sacrifice, roses became a floral emblem of the Virgin Mary.