1poner ásperoroughen both surfaces before applying the adhesive — raspar ambas superficies antes de aplicar el pegamento
- Ian blushed and looked awkwardly to his hands, roughened by work.
- Other equipment like discs and harrows can be used to roughen the texture of the soil on a slope.
- As the disease progresses, the cartilage that protects the bone becomes roughened, then thins and wears away.
- The coarser the powder, the more the grains roughen up the surface for more of a textured finish.
- If the tube is salvageable cut one of the patches to the size required and lightly roughen the area where the patch is to be installed with a bit of sand paper.
- I've heard mixed feedback regarding the use of a mild acid wash to roughen up or etch the surface and create more traction.
- Etching the parts roughens the surface for better mechanical adhesion of the EN to the magnesium.
- Apply a thickening/volumizing product to the root area to roughen the hair's texture there, which will make styling easier.
- He was clean shaven, only a few small whiskers roughened his otherwise smooth chin.
- Again its a case of getting these young guys to look a bit scarier and to shorten and roughen up their songs.
- Drain the potatoes well, then use a fork to roughen the outside of each potato to make the crunchy crust.
- Greer came over to him, concerned, checking the man's pulse as his breathing roughened.
- His face was roughened by days outdoors in the chill spring, his hair more unruly than ever.
- As the surfaces roughen, inflammation and the number of bleeds can increase.
- Prepare your work site by cleaning the old concrete and then roughening it up with a stiff wire brush.
- The laboratory work often takes a week or two so, while the veneer is being made, you may have a slightly roughened, sensitive tooth.
- The infected seed has purple to brown discoloration and the seed coat may be roughened and cracked.
- Virginia's voice had roughened to an angry growl.
- ‘Hey,’ he said, quietly, and his voice was cracked, warped and roughened by sleep.
- I then used some 180 grit sandpaper to roughen up the surface of the plexi to create the desired effect.
1(surface/hands) ponerse ásperotheir skin had roughened through exposure to the sun — tenían el cutis curtido por el sol