1(there and back)viaje de ida y vuelta masculineida y vuelta feminineviaje redondo masculine Mexico
- I paid around $50 for a round-trip business-class seat, which was cheaper than gas for a car, cushier than a first-class airplane seat and equipped with AC power for my laptop.
- The award is a free round trip ticket to Hawaii during your summer break.
- I took a lot more money than what I would need for a round trip plane ticket, a car rental, and a hotel.
- Congratulations, you have just won a round trip airplane ticket to an island of your choice.
- For the record, I drove it 332 miles, including a round trip from Los Angeles to Palm Springs, and got a respectable 51.7 mpg.
- I'm pretty sure I could weasel enough money out of the budget for a round trip ticket to Texas.
- That $45 London-Nice round-trip, when purchased at the last minute, could cost up to $450.
- At this time, next winter's round-trip fares between New York and London, excluding tax, are $375 weekdays and $433 for weekends.
- Trucks, buses, and horse-pulled wagons paid seventy-five cents for a round trip.
- A round trip flight would take me approximately 5,640 miles, and my portion of the flight's CO2 emissions would equal more than 2,480 pounds.
- The van will make three round trips on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and the service will be provided free of charge.
- It might make the round trip in the day - it is all of eighty miles between the two addresses - but it was impossible to say when it would reach the customer.
- With each round-trip domestic flight booked, the company donates $11 to the offset program, rendering the trip effectively emissions neutral.
- We'll be on this ship when it makes the round trip back.
- A round trip ticket costs between €800 and €1100.
- Carriers aren't likely to increase the number of miles needed for free round trips because they don't want to anger those partners.
- The purchase of a lithograph would entitle each buyer to a four-day weekend for two in Paris, including round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations.
- This will save attendees $1 off a round trip ticket.
- He was torn between hope that the guard had remembered correctly and hope that Aidan was telling the truth as he purchased an open-ended round trip ticket to Munich, Germany.
- She now drives daily the hundred-mile round trip between St. Johnsbury Academy classes and Dartmouth College.
2US(return fare)tarifa de ida y vuelta femininetarifa de viaje redondo feminine Mexicobefore noun round-trip ticket — billete de ida y vuelta masculine Spain
3British(circular route)circuito masculine
- It took two days to make the round trip by wagon to Stuart, a total distance of about thirty-five miles.
- My matured ‘sister’ agreed, and took my two best friends on a round trip through the town.
- The publicity secretary said people wishing to travel would only pay a nominal fee of K50,000 for a round trip including meals.
- The round trip is a whopping 12,400 miles, and Nicole's journey is the fastest known return migration of any swimming animal, the researchers say.
- He stretched for a bit and then got up and jogged a five-mile round trip about the neighborhood.
- Tour managers will make two-hour round trips to retrieve mislaid mobile phones, and they'll field calls from partners.
- The next week, after I had returned the car, I was presented with the data of my weekend's journeys, which included one 60 mile round trip to Mornington.
- While removing the old transformer, I noticed that most of its legs had sheared off: a process that began whenever the unit had been shipped - a round trip from Maui to New York City and then to the Twin Cities.
- The thought that my bottle could travel over 10,000 miles on a round trip passing through several industrial processes just to find its way back to the shelf is outrageous.
- Kim returned home Aug.18 after a three-week round-trip railway trip across the vast expanse of Siberia to Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Sometimes the hefty hard copies made several round trips before everybody agreed on protocols - a process that typically took at least two months.