1marcha de entrenamiento feminine
- About 1,000 feet below us there was a squad of soldiers on a mountain route march.
- Training should be progressive, starting with light physical exertion followed by route marches and mountain climbing, culminating in test exercises in difficult terrain.
- Hot, tired and hungry, they navigated a route march in searing 40 degrees heat.
- The end of training is usually marked by some arduous task such as the stretcher march or a gruelling final route march, which are perceived as necessary rites-of-passage.
- He recalls that the most difficult part of his training was a 20-mile route march with backpack in December 1989 during basic training in Oklahoma.