1fricción femininefriega feminineto give sb a rubdown — darle una friega / fricción a algn
- to give a horse a rubdown — almohazar un caballo
- I gave myself a good rubdown with a towel — me sequé frotándome / dándome fricciones con una toalla
- I tackled it with a swipe from my duster and then a vigorous rub-down with polish and a dust cloth.
- I chatted with Mai through the door as my jeans joined the shirt and I gave myself a cursory rub-down with a washcloth almost coarse enough to hurt.
- South of the border, though, the realism is as gritty as a towel rub-down with sandy suntan lotion.
- Kat wrapped a towel around him and gave him a quick rub-down to start drying him off.