1fallo masculineresolución feminineto give / make a ruling that … — fallar / resolver que …
1(in power)(monarch) reinantethe ruling Party — el partido en el poder
- the ruling classes — las clases dirigentes
- On Aristotle's view, a community of any sort can possess order only if it has a ruling element or authority.
- The council's housing panel is expected to refer a 3.88 per cent rent rise to the authority's ruling executive for approval when it meets next Monday.
- The ruling coalition's campaign ignores criticisms and presents the image of a party destined to govern.
- Most people continue to make the mistake that the Democrats are an opposition party when in fact they are best understood as junior partners in a ruling coalition.
- Generally an elected assembly is dissolved only if there is crisis in the house or if a ruling coalition breaks down.
- At that time, it was accepted that the ruling authority would proclaim a State religion and proscribe all others.
- A State's military ideology is also biased to the extent to which it expresses the views of a country's supreme ruling authority.
- The town hall drama has left the authority without a ruling administration and political parties remain at loggerheads over its future.
- Some Communist leaders' statements have led to apprehensions among the ruling coalition about the Left's outside support.
- Features of a knightly ruling class still indirectly influence Hispanic societies, including those in the United States.
- They currently are part of the ruling coalition along with the left-wing Labor Party.
- Mr. Dixit is also concerned about the slowing down of economic reforms in the country, owing to inner contradictions within the ruling coalition.
- To think that a ruling coalition will allow its nominated prime minister to be defeated in an election is inconceivable.
- The authority of the ruling family was challenged several times in the latter half of the twentieth century.
- The show of nuclear capability should be placed in the context of the fragile political base on which India's new ruling coalition rests.
- Through its influence on the ruling party, the association forced Japan's Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare to take heed and dictated much of healthcare policy.
- The plan will be presented by the county authority's ruling Conservative group to a meeting of the governing executive on Tuesday.
- The right-wing ruling coalition in Italy, led by Prime Minister Berlusconi, is a strong ally of American President Bush in many issues, above all on foreign policy.
- It all depends on how much support the ruling coalition gets from the Opposition.
- This was a world of short life expectancy, poor nutrition and daily conflict with the ruling authority and nature.