1(metal/surface/bucket) inoxidable(coating) anticorrosivo(coating) antioxidante
- The rustproof metal attachments in modern buildings are safer than some of the materials used in the old days, and structural components can be coated with epoxy to keep out moisture.
- The CA-15 alloy contains the minimum amount of chromium necessary to make it essentially rustproof.
- It worked for Corvette, and the first volume-production, rustproof, lightweight car bodies were born.
- Some folks inferred that ‘stainless’ steel was rustproof.
- After eating, he went for a long hot soak in the tub, hoping the chain was rustproof.
- Snag-free, 3-dot tritium sights and rustproof stainless steel construction round out a great carry gun.
- However, aluminum being lightweight, strong, and rustproof, as well as a new material for tools, continued to catch the eyes of the inventors and the public.
- A rustproof coated metal which is less expensive than aluminum or stainless steel.
- Made from 100 percent recycled plastic wood slats, the Trash Pro 10 is rustproof, fade resistant and maintenance free.
1tratar con un producto anticorrosivo