- The water-soluble fraction of the fluid contains amino acids and a considerable amount of saccharides.
- In fact, defatted soy flour is of great importance in the diabetic diet because its starchy contents and saccharides are low and therefore well suited to diabetic patients.
- Today, saccharides can be found in supplements and foods, such as edible fungi, breast milk, certain fruits and vegetables, whole grains, roots and plants.
- These materials are made up of specific monomers including saccharides, amino acids, and nucleotides, respectively.
- A common feature of cryptobiotic processes is the production of large amounts of saccharides triggered by the detection of stressful conditions.
- Essences, cellulose, and saccharides can be taken from plants.
- This mini-review deals with capsular saccharide-based vaccines.