1sudadera femininesudadero masculine
- However, because I had not correctly attached the tack, the saddlecloth fell off the horse during the race.
- Other safety items are available that can be attached to reins, stirrups and martingales, as well as fluorescent saddlecloths and exercise rugs.
- October 31, 1944 - The saddlecloth numbers of the first five race winners at Jamaica racetrack in New York corresponded to the number of the race in which each horse started.
- The system, designed to improve the accuracy of data in racing charts, uses 4-ounce radio transmitters that are attached to the saddlecloths of the horses.
- The saddlecloth is autographed by both Ritchey and Rose.
- November 8, 2000 - The New York Racing Association announced that it would begin using the color-coded saddlecloths adopted by many other racetracks around the country. © Copyright 2006, Thoroughbred Times.
- The California Horse Racing Board on Friday approved a one-year test program that would make the state the first in the nation to permit advertising on owners' silks, track saddlecloths, and jockeys' attire.
- The soldiers ride bays or chestnuts and use United States Army regulation saddles, saddlecloths, halters, bridles, and curb bits.