In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(vaults)cámara acorazada feminine
- Finding no takers, Hanna deposited them in a bank safe-deposit box in Hicksville, New York.
- On March 19 Toronto police executed a search warrant on the applicant's safety deposit box in a bank and made a seizure.
- With several of RBC's banking packages, clients receive a discount on their annual Safe Deposit Box rental fee
- The capsule contains the details of a safety deposit box in Swiss bank.
- If this doesn't suit you, consider placing crucial passwords in a sealed envelope, which you can lodge along with your will at your solicitors, or in a safety-deposit box at the bank.
- Former Keighley Cougars chairman Carl Metcalfe told the jury the woman concocted the allegations after he discovered jewellery belonging to him had been taken from a bank's safety deposit box.
- And it should be locked away in Carlo Fiore's safety deposit box at the bank.
- The cash is now nestled in a safety deposit box at the hotel.
- Some wear them all the time, while others store them in a safety deposit boxes.
- It was found in a bank safety deposit box after Teddy's cousin requested in late 1996 that it be forced open because he had lost the key.
- He kept his unpublished mathematical researches in a bank's safe-deposit box.
- I haven't found any verification, but physical safe-deposit boxes have probably been offered by banks ever since banks have existed.
- First off, the safe-deposit box metaphor (Cyber-Ark calls it a ‘Network Vault: (tm)) makes no sense.’
- Store at least one set of backups off-site (a safe-deposit box is a good place) and at least one set on-site.
- Yesterday the court heard Liburd was helped by his partner and his sister to hide more than £40,000 in a bank safety deposit box.
- I don't think the average person has a safe deposit box any more.
- In 1994, a thief made his own master key to a series of hotel safe-deposit boxes and stole $1.5 million in jewels.
2caja de seguridad feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.