1cadena de seguridad feminine
- Install a magic-eye and safety chains on doors.
- The couple's grandson Michael, 22, who lives with them but was at work when the villains struck at about 3.45 pm last Friday, has now installed a safety chain and new locks because the door keys were in the purse.
- June heard dull footsteps from inside and then the safety chain rattle.
- I think you're taking this a little too far, I mean locking me out with the safety chain?
- The Derrybeg Community Watch Group is to install smoke alarms, safety chains and spy-holes for the elderly people living in the estate.
- Her indecision replaced by purpose, Libby cracked the door open to the allowed gap by the safety chain.