- Lunch was delayed until 3 pm when the boat reached Port Adventure because conditions while sailing were too rough for serving the meal.
- This is not just about hotels and transport, you will be able to book a round of golf too or sailing lessons.
- She recognised that it was their financial support and Andrew's enthusiasm for the sport of ocean sailing that enabled her team to break four world sailing records in 2002.
- Dingy sailing is well underway at the club as new sailors complete their training courses and join in the fun.
- It would also be prominent in the GP14 class as it has the largest fleet of such sailing craft in Ireland, with 35 boats.
- The air was thick with the smell of the ocean, sailors beginning to untie their ships for mornings of sailing and fishing.
- It owns a fishery and fishing lakes, water skiing, sailing lakes, golf, tennis and a health and fitness club.
- He was a passionate about sailing and frequently organized sailing events with exclusive yacht clubs.
- The sea was now full of big sailing dinghies but not our dive boat.
- More than 8,000 crew are participating in the world's biggest international sailing regatta.
- During the summer months he was a windsurfing and sailing instructor in Greece.
- The full one-way journey would take 43 hours of sailing and the best part of a leisurely fortnight.
- Every July, Ullswater Yacht Club plays host to one of the biggest inland sailing events in the country.
2Sportvela feminineyachting masculinenavegación a vela femininesailing is an expensive hobby — la vela es una afición cara
- to take up sailing — empezar a practicar la vela
3(departure)salida feminine(time/date) (before noun) de salidais there another sailing this week? — ¿va a salir otro barco esta semana?