1salinoa saline solution — una solución salina
- Acute lung injury induced by saline solution lavage, in contrast to that induced by oleic acid, is known to be stable for a 2-to 4-h period after stabilization.
- All of the specimens were kept moist with physiologic saline solution during specimen preparation, fixation procedures, and biomechanical testing.
- Aerosolized saline solution in the inspiratory circuit is used to humidify the inspired air.
- Immediately after thoracotomy, the pleural cavity was carefully washed with 100 mL of physical saline solution, and the fluid was examined.
- Embryos were extracted from uteri by saline solution lavage on days 2 and 3 of pregnancy.