1salmonella femininebefore noun salmonella poisoning — intoxicación por salmonella feminine
- Droppings carry potentially dangerous bacteria like listeria and salmonella that can cause a range of illnesses including meningitis.
- Results of infection by common bacteria such as salmonella, campylobacter and listeria can include vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, or even death.
- Bacilli and salmonellae were also found to be sensitive to dicyclomine.
- Large bone infarcts may become secondarily infected with various bacteria, including salmonellae, resulting in osteomyelitis.
- It is possible for cold spots to harbor harmful bacteria such as salmonella, which is a particular concern for baby bottles.