- No big ‘art opening’ is complete without a bottle of wine ‘breathing’ gently in the corner and petit slices of elegant cheese perched atop silver salvers.
- Annette-Gabriele Purshouse, 18, was presented with the silver salver for the WI Diamond Jubilee Award last Wednesday at the group's annual meeting at the Wiltshire Music Centre.
- Included in the collection is a large engraved William IV silver oval tray and a pair of William IV sterling silver salvers, both dated 1831 and hallmarked 1833.
- She proudly displays a silver salver from the Council's gardening competition last year.
- We were waited on hand and foot, served from silver salvers with tasty canapés and our glasses were never empty,’ said Mr Clarkson.