1(partner/couple) del mismo sexo(marriage/relationship) entre personas del mismo sexo
- Women, on the other hand, seem to thrive better in same-sex sibling relationships.
- This book marks an important contribution to the growing literature in the history of sexuality, especially the study of same-sex relationships between men.
- He has been in a same-sex relationship for 20 years.
- The Constitutional Court ruled last year that people in "permanent same-sex life partnerships" could adopt children.
- The two are among the eight same-sex couples who went to court seeking the right to get married.
- Most of the commission's proposals are intended to take same-sex parenting into account.
- For university students, same-sex friends are primary sources of need fulfillment.
- It may be too late to reintroduce same-sex schools into the secondary school system throughout the region.
- Hundreds of businesses have extended benefits to same-sex partners.
2(school) (for boys) solo para niños(school) (for girls) solo para niñas