In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For bigger sanding jobs, you'll want to use a power sander.
- The safest method for vibrating a small piece like a countertop is to hold a palm sander, without sandpaper, tightly against the side of the form for a few moments, working around the perimeter.
- However, they end up trapping themselves in the garage, without means of escape except for a couple of electric sanders.
- You want to rent two sanders, one for the main floor and one for the edges.
- Use a power sander to blend any raised paint edges into the surrounding areas.
- His cabinets contained a coffee strainer, a sander, a power drill, some paper plates and a couple of forks.
- If you have the right attachments, a power drill can act as an electric screwdriver, a sander, a drill of various sizes and many other tools.
- They found a large amount of equipment, including paint strippers, decorating tools, sanders and a large angle grinder, which was stolen from a building site in Surrey, England, the month previously.
- As you begin sanding, remember never to turn the sander on while the sandpaper and drum are touching the floor.
- If you have a well-equipped workshop with a table saw, a router, and power sanders, you can mill moldings to imitate or duplicate ones that you've seen in a book or magazine.
- Then repeat the process with both the drum and edge sanders with medium-grit paper.
- Hung on the surrounding walls were several drawings of female nudes as well as photos with images that were difficult to discern; electric sanders, tucked in the corners, emitted a whizzing and whirring sound that filled the room.
- Do not use power sanders or even vigorous hand brushing.
- If you use an electric sander, keep the tool moving on the surface to prevent friction from melting the finish and gumming up the paper.
- Never try to remove stubborn stains on vinyl siding with a wire brush, sandpaper or a power sander.
- Sometimes you may be able to grind off the hardened plastic residue with a power sander.
- They include a router, jet washer, new sander, three power drills, a portable tool transformer, a power saw, strimmer, generator, toolbox and a case full of kitchen or butchers knives.
- Wood shavings can be hazardous, so empty the sanders into plastic bags and tie them shut immediately.
- As soon as the moving vans roll down the street, here come the transforming architects, the floor sanders, carpenters, decorators as another family prepares to put the stamp of affluence on an old address.
- Electric edgers, which are small disk sanders, are available for sanding these edges of the floor or they may be done by hand.
2(truck)(que esparce arena) camión masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.