In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel de lija masculine
- If the surface is slick, such as ceramic tile, sand it with coarse sandpaper.
- They are composed of either particles or physical abraders such as sandpaper, steel wool, scrubbing pads, etc.
- When your patch is completely dry, sand with fine sandpaper and paint.
- Use steel wool or a fine grade of sandpaper to smooth out the affected area and an inch or two of the surrounding floor.
- You can use a chemical deglossing agent or lightly sand with steel wool or fine-grit sandpaper.
- If any nails are sticking up, they can tear the sandpaper while sanding.
- You would not expect a smooth surface from coarse grit sandpaper.
- Remove all old glue from both parts to be re-glued with sandpaper or steel wool.
- Sand the first coat smooth with an orbital sander or sanding block using 80 to 100 grit sandpaper before applying the next coat of mud.
- Last step was sanding with 400 grit sandpaper to get a smooth but imperfect surface for the primer to bind to.
- Sand all surfaces and edges with medium-and fine-grain sandpaper before staining and/or sealing the swing.
- Use very fine sandpaper or steel wool to smooth any fuzzy, raised grain.
- Wrap a padding material around a stick or dowel, then wrap sandpaper over it to use on inward curves.
- Minor stains and scratches may be removed using 1200 grit wet sandpaper with a small sanding block followed by a good polish.
- The bookcase and shelves were sealed with a primer, then sanded smooth with medium-grade sandpaper.
- When the stone is dry, use a piece of 120-grit sandpaper to sand across the raided area of the stone.
- Before applying the clear topcoat, buff the surface with a superfine abrasive pad or 20-grit sandpaper - do not use steel wool, which can leave behind fine particles that will rust.
- Using 220-grit sandpaper, lightly sand all the surfaces of the door and frames.
- Use 80-grit sandpaper on a rubber sanding block to remove wood from the bottom edge of the drawer sides.
- Scrape off the blisters, smooth the edges with sandpaper and spot paint the area.
- I knew I wasn't going to fix it up by sandpapering it or refining it anymore.
- He will sandpaper the layers of paint, revealing the tree underneath.
- The entire plane was sandpapered and waxed in an effort to get a maximum of speed.
- File and sandpaper that gap smooth and square on both ends, paying particular care not to round off or taper the ends.
- The pine is a tender wood able to be cut and sandpapered very easily.
- Wiping up sawdust, on the shop workbench, from drilling or sandpapering is easy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.